AlmightyZenTacoAlmightyZenTaco

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Anton Floyd Anton Floyd

Erm...

With a face like that, it's wise to avoid all mug shots. Not pretty. And what the heck was up with the buttons? They didn't play the right songs. They couldn't even play the wrong songs consistently, I might add.

So yeah, this needs a little work. It might have been halfway decent. But it wasn't. So we won't even bother discussing how to fix it. Whatever this flash video has, it's terminal.

-The Almighty Zen Taco.

Weird Stuff Three Weird Stuff Three

That... was insane.

What in the bloody hells was that? I have no idea, but I think I liked it.

Invasion of the UFO's Invasion of the UFO's

Well...

What it was missing in the creativity department, it made up for in lack of overall content. Was that supposed to be a parking lot you were dodging around in? And where is the bloody sound? But still, not a'tall bad if you consider most everything else that get's put on this site. I give it an A for effort.

Building the days away Building the days away

I'm playing Minecraft right now.

This isn't shabby.

Needs more measures of music. Add a part B, buld to a climax, resolve, and this'll be great.

Good start though.

QE2 - Quantitative Easing 2 QE2 - Quantitative Easing 2

Good.

The song made me very tense.

But I don't think it had enough movement to justify 16 minutes of playtime.

Tealc-Bratac responds:

Thanks for the review!! Very much appreciated!! I'm glad you listened to it, and gave me a good review!! You rock!!

Sunshine Through The SnowStorm Sunshine Through The SnowStorm

Interesting.

Unusual choice for ambient noises, but it worked out alright.

It was at it's best when the guitar chimed in, and resolving the climax with a nice deeper guitar tone was very satisfying.

Good work.